Call for Papers
The IFIP International Conference on Entertainment Computing explores the application of computational technology to entertainment. The conference brings together practitioners and researchers interested in the art and design of entertainment computing applications. ICEC 2013 welcomes submissions on the design, engineering, application and theory of entertainment technology. We solicit paper, poster and demonstration submissions, as well as proposals for tutorials and workshops.
Papers will be published by Springer as a LNCS and should be in the required format (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0). They will also be published in the ACM Digital Library..
Submission Types and Deadlines28 April 2013
- Tutorial/Workshop submissions (maximum length of 4 pages)
07 May 2013
- Full Technical Papers (maximum length of 12 pages)
- Short Technical Papers (maximum length of 6 pages)
- Interactive Art Installation Proposals (maximum length of 2 pages plus companion multimedia material)
11 June 2013
- Full, Short Technical Papers and Interactive Art Installation Proposals notifications
18 June 2013
- Poster Papers (maximum length of 4 pages)
- Demonstration Papers (maximum length of 4 pages)
- Industrial Papers (maximum length of 4 pages)
- Doctoral Consortium Papers (maximum length of 4 pages)
8 July 2013
- Poster, Demonstration, Industrial Papers and Doctoral Consortium notifications
13 July 2013
- Camera-ready submission
Submissions shall be made through EasyChair: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icec20130.