You don't need a visa to visit Brazil if your passport is from:
South Africa, Germany, Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, South Korea, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Slovakia, Slovenia, Philippines, Finland, France, Great Britain/UK, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Macau, Malaysia, Morocco, Monaco, Namibia, Norway, New Zealand, Malta, Netherlands/Holland, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Guyana, Check Republic, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Suriname, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela and Vatican.
You can obtain further information in Passport Information.
There is also a list of Brazillian Embassies, Consulates and Vice-Consulates, Delegartions, Missions and Offices at the site of the Brazilian Ministry of External Relations.
If you need an invitation letter to get the visa, send us a request at this e-mail after you paid the registration fee, providing:
- Your full name
- Full address (including street, number, city, country)
- If you get a paper accepted, provide the title
The process takes time, so attendees should proceed with the VISA request as earlier as possible.
- Brazil Visa: Application, Requirements, Apply for Brazilian Visas Online. http://brazil.visahq.com/ (commercial website).
- See also www.consulatebrazil.org for US attendees.
- To request your VISA you have to provide the ICEC2013 local address:
Rua da Consolação, 930
Bairro da Consolação
São Paulo, SP, Brazil